Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally Finished

The painting is finally finished (at least in two rooms) and we have put all the furniture back where it belongs (or where it fits). We are very pleased with the results. I spent four days washing windows, cleaning decorative objects, vacuuming cobwebs, and rehanging pictures and carvings throughout the main rooms of the house. I then spent much of yesterday doing the same thing in the spare bedroom. The bathroom is immaculate and the dishes have been loaded into the dishwasher. The only two rooms left - our bedroom and my sewing room.  I will probably do the windows in both rooms tomorrow and then see where inspiration takes me. Oh, and the laundry needs doing.

Today was a couch-potato day while we watched the Steelers win the Super Bowl.  Helen left Prince here for a while and stayed for tea when she came to get him.  He will be here for a sleep-over on the 11th.

Becky and Colin came up for a "munchies and Rumoli" evening. We bought nacho ingredients. They brought nachos! It was fun!

I have not spent much time in my sewing room for the past ten days or so, due to the ongoing painting project and I have not been for a walk for the last four days. I need to get back to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment